Monday, October 8, 2018

Trick or Tweet chick hand sanitizer holder

This project is inspired by Julie Dimatteo of the PaperPixie.com.  She made a Christmas version.  I decided to make this for a door prize.  I used Highland Heather cardstock for the holder.  It is wrapped in a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Brights collection 6x6 paper stack(146964).  I stamped the little bird and pumpkin bucket from Trick or Tweet (147722) and colored them with Stampin’ Blends markers in Daffodil Delight dark, Pumpkin Pie light, and Mango Melody dark.  They hold a hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works.  These are very easy to put together and use the envelope punch board (133774).


Thanks for stopping by my little blog today.  I hope I’ve inspired you to create some crafty today.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the items I’ve used today, I would love to earn your business.  Please feel free to click on the shopping cart to the right, it will take you directly to my online store.  I hope you have a crafty day.  

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

So cute! I love it! Love your mug too!