Monday, October 29, 2018

Marbled Varied Vases

I love this stamp set and punch which was inspired by Mary Fish for her million dollar sales achievement.  The stamp set is called Varied Vases (146644) and has a coordinating punch (147040).  It can be purchased in a bundle (148381) and save you 10%.  Here is a card I created using it along with the marbled background stamp (144772).  I used blushing bride for the marbled background.  The vase features Mary’s signature tulip.  Flowers are stamped in Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rich Razzleberry, and Mango Melody.  I cust a stitched oval diecut and mounted it on a scalloped oval from the Layering ovals framelits.  The ribbon behind the focal image is burlap ribbon.  I opted to leave the sentiment off and add it to the inside as I need a card.  This card design could be used for any occasion.
 

I hope you enjoy my card for you today and are inspired to create something yourself.  You can order any of the supplies I’ve used today by clicking on the shopping cart to the right.  I’d love to have your business.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a crafty day.