Monday, October 15, 2018

Cauldron Bubble copper Happy Halloween

This card was inspired by a post on Pinterest by Barbara Bower.  I’ve changed a few things and made it my own.  It features products from the Toil and Trouble suite in the 2018 holiday catalog.  I used the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper (147531) and cut the cute little witch from the paper using the Cauldron framelits (bundle 149931).  The stamp set Cauldron Bubble (147713)) and the Cauldron Framelits (147914)  can be purchased separately or in the bundle.  The bundle saves you 10%.  I stamped and cut the broom and the cauldron.  I colored them using the Stampin’ Blends markers.  Happy Halloween is embossed in copper embossing powder.  The spider web embellishment was also cut from the framelits.  The bow is made from the Black 3/8” glittered organdy ribbon also from the suite.  These produces can be found on pages 48 and 49 of the 2018 Stampin’ Up!
Holiday catalog.  The background is stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink using the Buffalo Check background (147794) stamp.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today.  I hope I’ve inspired you to do something creative of your own.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I’ve used today, I’d love to earn your business.   Please click on the shopping cart to the right, it will take you directly to my online store.  I hope you have a crafty day.  

No comments: