Monday, October 22, 2018

Simply the Best Seasonal Vase

Today’s card continues to feature the Vase Builder punch (147040) which coordinates with Mary Fish’s million dollar achiever Varied Vases stamp set (146644).  In addition, I’ve added the flowers from a new stamp set called In Every Season (146709) which features flowers for every month.  This set has several images which will work in the vases from the punch.  I punched the vase in Whisper White then stamped the pattern from Timeless Textures (140517) in Bermuda Bay and Touches of Texture (143251) in Daffodil Delight.  The flowers are colored with the Stampin’ Blends in Calypso Coral and the leaves in Old Olive.  I used the stitched oval die framelits (146828) to cut the oval.  The sentiment comes from the Varied Vases stamp set.  My Designer Series Paper is in Calypso Coral and is retired; However, you could use a background paper from the Subtles Designer Series Paper 6x6 paper stack (146966).


Thanks for stopping by my little blog today.  I hope I’ve inspired you to create something of your own.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  Should you need any of the supplies I’ve used today, I would love to earn your business. Simply click on the shopping cart to the right and it will take you directly to my online store.  I hope you have a crafty day.

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the In Every Season stamp set! So clever and it works so well with the Varied Vases.