Monday, March 5, 2018

Hedgehog Happiness thank you card

Although this card features a retired stamp set, I combined it with products you can get from the 2018 Sale-a-Bration (SAB) brochure and some items from the annual catalog. The focal image was colored with our new Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.  I used Rich Razzleberry (144602), Smokey Slate (145058), Crumb Cake ((144601), light Daffodil Delight (144586), light Calypso Coral (144042) light Pink Pirouette (144592), light Old Olive (144574) and Bronze (144607).  The image was stamped in Momento Tuxedo black ink (132708) which is  a must for using the blends with.  It won't smear or bleed as it is meant to be used with alcohol inks.  The Springtime Foils designer series  paper is from the second release of SAB products which you  can choose for free when you purchase each $50 increment of product.  I used a sponge brayer (141714) to layer Berry Burst ink over  the white background to change the color.  I love how it turned it. The ribbon is from the 2018 occasions catalog and is the Berry Burst 3/8" metallic-edge ribbon (145489).  The card base is a piece of Berry Burst cardstock.  It can be purchased separately (144243) or in a multi pack of 2017-2019 in color cardstock (144247).

We do have a current stamp set which features adorable hedgehogs and is called Hedgehugs.  It is equally adorable and available now.  SAB items are available while supplies last, but no later than March 31, 2018, when the promotion ends.  Be sure to get yours right away before they sell out.  The Occasions catalog is available until May 31, 2018. Click on the shopping cart to the right, to go to my online store to make your purchases and be sure to take advantage of SAB.  Each $50 increment spent earns you one item.  If you spend $100, you can choose two in the $50 category OR for the first time, Stampin' Up does have three options to purchase at the $100 level.  Be sure to check it out.  You won't want to miss out. 

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my blog.  I hope I've inspired you to do something creative today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

I love my hedgehog thank you card! It makes me smile :) Thanks for sharing your gifts!