Monday, March 19, 2018

This Little Piggy retiform technique card

I had seen several cards using the retiform technique.  This card is my first try utilizing this technique.  It features This Little Piggy (143922) stamp set.  I sectioned off each triangle using post-it notes and sponged crumb cake ink along the edge of the post-it.  After making my four sections, I stamped my pigs in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored them with my Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.  The cute little lips and sentiment are also in the same stamp set. 

I used Smokey Slate light and dark (145058), Pink Pirouette light and dark (144604), Crumb Cake dark (144581) and the Bronze (144607) Stampin' blends markers to color my pigs.  I then added some clear Wink of Stella glitter brush (141897) on the wings of the flying pig for some sparkle on this card.  Stampin' Blends can be purchased individually, in combo packs of light and dark or in a markers collection (147475).  If you purchase the collection before March 31, 2018, you will earn up to two free Sale-A-Bration products.  Just click on the shopping cart to be taken to my online store where you can get further details.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you have been inspired to try this technique.  Please leave me a comment if you have questions or comments.  I would love to hear from you. 

No comments: