Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lovely as a tree retirement card

This card is created using the oak tree from Lovely as a Tree.  The tree is stamped in early espresso.  I then layered the colors using sponge daubers.  The inks I used are crushed curry, Cajun craze, cherry cobbler and old olive. I used the same colors of card stock on an early espresso base.  I added texture by running my cardstock pieces through the wood grain embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Wild about Flowers.

 The inside is stamped using the oak leaves from Lovely as a Tree and using the same inking method as on the outside.  I love how this card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I hope I've inspired you to make something of your own today.  If you'd like to order any supplies you might need for this card, please click on the shopping cart to the right. It will take you to my online store.

No comments: