Saturday, September 5, 2015

White Christmas Home for Christmas deer tags

I am loving the Home for Christmas designer series paper from the new Stampin' Up holiday catalog.  Here I've cut out the individual deer by hand and put them on tags made using the ornate tag topper punch.  For the background scenes I used the White Christmas stamp set from the annual catalog along with the Happy Scenes stamp set from the holiday catalog.  The beautiful striped ribbon is also from the holiday catalog.  All products are available for purchase between 09-01-15 and 01-04-16.  I sponged night of navy, island indigo and black inks for the night sky effect.  These tags were so much fun to create and will make a great gift tag for someone.  I hope I've inspired you today.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by and look.  To purchase any items I've used today, click on the shopping cart to the right.





No comments: