Monday, October 26, 2015

October Paper Pumpkin treat bags

These treat bags were inspired by Paper Pumpkin with Boo.  You can find her video on Lisa Curcio's YouTube channel.  I had fun making these and I thought they were definitely cuter than the original project.  I have lots of left overs to make other projects from the kit.



Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my blog.  If you would like a 30 minute creative escape every month, Ppaer Pumpkin is for you. Go to paperpumpkin.com to sign up.  If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours.  Click on the shopping cart in the right hand corner.  It will take you to my online store. 


2 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! Such a crafty lady you are!

Tracy Grauer said...

Those are so stinkin' cute! Such a crafty lady you are!