Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy haunting little treat bags

I made these quick little treat bags for my grandson's class party.  It features the Happy Haunting designer series paper (DSP) pack.  I cut the bag topper in very vanilla at 4x4 and scored at 2".  I then filled the treat bags and stapled the bag topper on.  I added a 2x4" piece of the Hapy Haunting DSP over the top of  the very vanilla piece.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set A Little Something.  I inked the top half of the sentiment in Tangerine tango and the bottom half in rich razzleberry.  I then punched them out using the curly label punch.  The pumpkins are from the retired stamp set Fall Fest which has matching  Framelits.  The treat bags are our 4x6" cello bags.
Thanks for stopping by and taking time out of your busy day.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I'd love to hear from you.  I'd you would like to purchase any items, please go to my online store by clicking on the shopping cart.

No comments: