Friday, August 21, 2015

Vintage Leaves butterfly thank you card

Oh how I love butterflies and leaves, so naturally, I couldn't wait to put them together.  This card uses the Bold Butterfly Framelits and Butterflies Thinlets.  I cut the solid butterfly images from the new black glimmer paper which will be available beginning September 1st in the holiday catalog by Stampin' Up!  The intricate butterflies were cut from a piece of whisper white cardstock sponged with  Cajun craze, rich razzleberry, cherry cobbler and crushed curry inks.  I finished them off with some pearl basic jewels.  I love the way they turned out.  I made my own stamp pad using the baby wipe technique in a plastic container to ink the leaf background.  It's stamped with the Vintage Leaves stamp set in the annual catalog.  The sentiment is stamped using Endless Thanks inside the frame from Awesomely Artistic and cut utilizing the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits.  My card base is in Rich Razzleberry.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope your inspired to create something today.

If you would like to order any of the items I used today, you can click on the shopping cart on the right.

No comments: