Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pretty Petals for you treat bag

I recently attended the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City.  We began our journey By flying into Las Vegas, then drove up to Salt Lake  stopping at Brice Canyon National Park.  Of course, the Las Vegas trip entailed a visit to m&m World.....my favorite store in Vegas!  I purchased some silicone coasters to share with my co-workers.  I couldn't just give them each a coaster without packaging them up so this project was born,  I love the way they turned out and so did my co-workers.



These bags were made with the mini treat bag Thinlet die.  They are so simple to make and fit the m&m coasters perfectly.  I used the pretty petals 6x6 designer series paper stack.  The tags were made using the triple banner punch and stamped with the Awesomely Artistic stamp set.  The for you also comes from the mini treat bag Thinlet dies.  The sentiment is from A Dozen thoughts.  Cardstock is basic black, mint macaron and calypso coral.  All products used are by Stampin' Up!  

No comments: