Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Grateful Vintage Leaves Sneaky Box

This box was inspired by Sam Donald of Pootles Papercrafts.  She created the box design and has a video tutorial on the instructions.  You can find it on YouTube by searching for sneaking box with flush fitting lid.  I loved it and decided to make a fall leaf version.  I stamped the top of the Box with the Vintage Leaves stamp set.  I love this set and it has matching Framelits!  You can purchase them separately or in a money saving bundle.  Who wouldn't want to save money, right?  I used the baby wipe technique to make the variegated colors on the leaves.  The cardstock for the top is Tip top taupe, a 2015-17 In color.  This has quickly become one of my most used neutral color.  The base of the box is made in Cajun craze.  I stamped the leaves for the focal image then cut them out with the matching Framelits.  I then sprayed them with alcohol and crumpled them to give them texture.  I tied the three leaves with linen thread.  The sentiment comes from endless thanks, as well as the banner.  I hand cut the banner out.  I hope you will try making one.  Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by!




If you would like to purchase any of the products used on this project, please click on the shopping cart on the right.


2 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

And I do believe this was created in Studio 1.15 and finished in KnT Design studio! So lovely.

Tracy Grauer said...

And I do believe this was created in Studio 1.15 and finished in KnT Design studio! So lovely.