Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cheerful Critter girl card-In-a-box

This is a card I made for one of my husband's co-workers. I made two of them for her to use.  The main focal point is from a recently retired stamp set called Cheerful Critters. I love this set.  It makes these cards so much fun.  Card stock is mint macaron with the DSP from Cherry on Top.  Both are new product from the 2016-2016 SU catalog.  The balloons on the card are from the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I love the stamps we receive each month which are exclusive to the kit.  I've used this particular set on several different projects since I received it.  Other stamps used were from Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Pictagram Punches and A Round Array (also recently retired).  You can recreate this card with whatever sentiment stamps you have on hand.  I added a few  pearl basic jewels in the smaller flower centers and punched an artisan label in dazzling diamonds glimmer Paper.  I stamped an envelope to match.  The tiniest flower on the bunny is punched from the tree builder punch.  Other colors on this card are watermelon wonder, Bermuda bay, smokey slate,and soft sky.  I hope Marilyn loves them and the recipients do as well.  I know I do.



here is a card

3 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this! I also love how you use so many fabulous stamp sets and products. Great job!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this! I also love how you use so many fabulous stamp sets and products. Great job!

KnT Designs by Teresa said...

Thanks! It was fun to make.