Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Just Kidding 29th birthday

I absolutely fell in love with the Just Kidding stamp set when it was released.  This is the first opportunity I've had to use it.  I did use a few retired products and some new product as well.  The background stamp called Something Lacy has been retired.  Too bad, it's so pretty.  I stamped tone on tone using wisteria wonder.  I paired it with a piece of smokey slate DSP from the newly renovated 12x12 DSP paper stack.  Both the sentiment and focal image are from Just Kidding.  I used the retired Word Bubble framelits and Just Saying stamp for the word bubble outline and stamped it on melon mambo.  For the inside I utilized Just Kidding and One Tag Fits All (retired).  I gave it a little sparkle with dazzling details glitter glue for the centers of the background flowers.  Hope this inspires you today.  Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: