Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cherry on Top sweetie treat envelope punch board box

This project is inspired by Sam at Pootles Papercraft.  She has a great tutorial on her website here this is my version using the new 6x6 Cherry on Top DSP paperstack.  I made no changes in the box design.  I did decorate a little differently.  I used the Sprinkles of Life Ronald McDonald House charity stamp set.  It's one of my ver favorites from the new catalog.  It's so versatile, has a matching punch AND benefits RMHC!  I used the triple banner punch (which really can easily make four sizes).  I cut my white card at 3/4" and the cucumber crush at 1".  The catalog stars you can make 1", 1 1/2, and 2" banner pieces.   There are additional marks on the base to make a 3/4" banner.  Bonus!  The tiny little flowers are punched with the tree builder punch and the centers are rhinestone basic jewels.  The box is closed just as Sam closed hers in her video with a 1/4" hole punch on the top piece that goes over a candy dot brad base.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by.



No comments: