Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sprinkles of Life coffee card

This card combines a soon to be retired stamp set called Perfect Blend with a sneak peak of several items which will be available on June 2, 2015.  It features the newest Ronald McDonald House charity (RMHC) set called Sprinkles of Life.  A portion of each stamp set sold is donated to the RMHC.  What a cute set and it benefits others!  I love how Stampin' Up makes it so easy to help others.  I also used the new Cherry on Top DSP paper stack (now 6x6 size) along with the coordinating Cherry on Top washi tape.  The cupcake frosting is punched out with the new tree builder punch which is made to coordinate with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  Wahoo! I love coordinating products.  It makes creating so much easier and it's one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up products.

 The gift card envelope is made with our new envelope paper which is the perfect weight to make envelopes. Here you see the paper in the 2015-17 in color watermelon wonder.



I love how this card turned out.  My card base is a standard A2 size in Bermuda bay.  Other colors featured on the card are watermelon wonder, tip top taupe,crushed curry.  The cup sleeve utilizes a second generation watermelon wonder with a stamp from the new You've Got This set (also a sneak peek).  A matching envelope and my project is finished!  

No comments: