Sunday, May 17, 2015

Crazy about You Mother's Day card

i made this card for a make and take for my April demonstrator meeting.  It can easily be switched out for other occasions just by changing the sentiment.  I love how it turned out.  This card was inspired by a fellow demonstrator, unfortunately, I don't remember who.  The main colors are whisper white, basic black, lost lagoon and blackberry bliss.  My mother-in-law was very happy to be the recipient.


For this card I used one stamp set along with it's coordinating thinlet die which can be purchased either separately or in a bundle for a savings of 15%.  The stamp set is crazy about you.  The thinlet dies are called Hello You and have four sentiments.  I added some rhinestones to the center of the flowers for a little bit of sparkle.  

No comments: