Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kinda Eclectic get well wishes

I started this project with a card base from a Paper Pumpkin kit.  I then added Washi tape from the sneak peak cherry on top pack.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts.  Butterflies are from Kinda Eclectic and punch with the butterfly punches in the Stampin' Up catalog.  The patterned circle paper comes from the new designer series paper stack in neutrals which will be available to order on June 2.  I punched the leaves from the bird builder punch out of cucumber crush, a new 2015-17 in color.  The banners were punched out with the new triple banner punch. It makes perfect layers!  I loved how easy they were to perfectly match the banner ends.


Colors used are crushed curry, chocolate chip, cucumber crush, crumb cake.  I hope you enjoy my project and are looking forward to seeing all the new product available beginning June 2 as much as I am.  Thanks for stopping by.