Friday, May 23, 2014

Something For baby shower card

I couldn't wait to try out my new Something For Baby stamp set and matching framelit dies!  Good thing I needed a baby shower card for this weekend.  This is another sneak peak for new Stampin' Up! product being released on June 2.  This set also uses Baby, we've grown and teeny tiny wishes stamp sets.  These sets are currently available for order.  The background is stamped using another sneak peak set Something to Say (the heart and flower are from this set.)  I used Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Wistaria Wonder for the colors (cardstock and ink.)  The card base is embossed using the decorative dots folder.  It was a Sale-a-Bration free item, but will be available for purchase when the new catalog launches.  Other products used were the starburst framelit dies, banner framelit dies, basic pearl jewels and basic jewel rhinestones.  I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out and I hope it inspires you to create something similar.  Thanks for looking.


No comments: