Friday, May 16, 2014

Birthday Traveler card

This card is one made using several sneak peak items from the new catalog.  It is a birthday card for my Dad.  Of course, you could use any sentiment.  This would make a great Father's Day card as well.  It uses several new in colors for 2014-2016 year.  They are mossy meadow, hello honey and lost lagoon.  New stamp set used is Traveler.  The sentiment comes from Itty Bitty Banners.  I used a marker and inked up the sentiment only.  The sentiment is cut using one of the framelits from the new Project Life  Cards and Labels framelit set.  The ribbon is from the new 2014 catalog and is in hello honey color.   It is very beautiful satin ribbon.  The inside sentiments are from Perfect Pennants and the banners are cut with the Banners framelits dies.  Colors used were lost lagoon and hello honey.  Seize the cake is from the new sneak peak Something to Say set which will be available in the new 2014 catalog.  Also available in the new 2014 catalog will be the Alphabet Rotary stamp I used to stamp the back of my card with my studio name.  The handmade stamp came from a set called creatively yours.  All products used are from Stampin' Up!  Please contact me if you would like to order your own supplies and you don't currently have a demonstrator.  I would be happy to earn your business.  Thanks for taking time from your busy day to look.  I hope it inspires you to create something of your own.




1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

And your background stamp, Hardwood, is on my wish list! I like the looks of the Alphabet rotary stamp. What a great birthday card for your dad!