Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Perfect Blend Gratitude card

This is a card I made for my co-worker who is leaving us for the opportunity to make a difference during a military assignment.  It's a great thing for him and a huge loss for us.  I will miss him dearly. I used the new Lost Lagoon in-color cardstock and ink pad, along with smokey slate.  The background was created with washi tape from the epic day and watercolor wonder assortments.  Stamp sets used were a Perfect Blend and a brand new sneak peak of Something to Say which will be available when the new Stampin' Up! catalog premieres to the public on June 2.  If you are interested in any of these items, you can contact me and I will be happy to place an order for you.  I hope this card inspires you to make one of your own.  Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by and take a look.  Happy stamping!




No comments: