Saturday, May 24, 2014

Perfect blend retirement card

I made these retirement cards using some sneak peak items, current items and retired product.  I have three co-workers retirning at the end of the month.  It will be very hard to say goodbye.  I've worked with these gentelemen for the past 23 years.  I'm happy for them, but sad for those of us who will feel the void when they've moved on.  For these two cards, I used the perfect blend stamp set and teeny tiny wishes for the sentiment.  I also used the retired stamp set Like It a Latte (for the coffee beans).  Colors used are sahara sand, early espresso, lost lagoon and hello honey.  The DSP is from the Moonlight DSP paper stack (48 sheets 4 1/2" x 6 1/2".  I love these DSP paper stacks.  They come in handy for lots of things.  The DSP is cut with the Deco Label Framelit dies.  I colored the coffee cup using the new Stampin' Blendabilities markers.  I LOVE these new markers.  The colors blend together so easily.  I used the On Film Framelits to cut my photo frame, notice the embossing?  The framelit die does that at the same time as the cut.  I added a little burlap ribbon which I frayed apart to make the ribbon accent.  I hope you can find some time to stamp today.


No comments: