Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tote-ally Tess Birthday Card

 Today I have a cricutless card.  I know, it's so hard to believe, I didn't use the cricut for any part of this card.  This is a standard A2 card size.  The girl and card stamps are from Tote-ally Tess stamp set by SU.   The cupcake is from itty bitty bits stamp set, also from SU.  The card is pink piroutte with pear pizzaz background embossed with the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder.  I sponged garden green ink across the top of the swirls and inked the edges.  Sentiment tag is punched from the decorative label punch from SU.  Make a wish and Girlfriend are from My Pink Stamper Family and Friends stamped in cherry cobbler ink on Pretty in Pink DSP by SU.  The birthday border is from My Creative Time stamped on Traditions Citrus pack paper and embossed in white.

I added some glazed dimensionals on the frosting of the cupcake just to make it stand out a bit more.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: