Sunday, April 24, 2011

Paper Lace Flower appreciation card

Today I have an appreciation card I made from the Paper Lace cartridge.  Again I used my Gypsy to weld to two base shadows from page 25 of the handbook together to make the card.  I flipped the second image from left to right.  These images were cut at 3.80" out of SU Pacific Point cardstock.  I then cut the flower2 feature out of Daffodil Delight.  Next I used the butterfly from page 35 of the handbook and cut the Lace2 and Lace2 Shadow features at 1.40".  I used a discontinued DSP paper for the Lace 2 feature.  I popped the butterfly up in the center of the card using dimensionals.  The outside sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU.  .


I used stickles at the center point of each scallop for a little bit of bling and on the outer edge of the butterfly for a little bling.  Here is a closeup of the butterfly.


For the inside of the card I cut two base shadows from page 25 at 3.20" and stamped the sentiment from Emma's So Grateful For You set.  You can find the link here.  I used core'dinations pearl cardstock and pacific point ink to stamp the sentiment and ink the edges.  I like to put a lighter colored cardstock inside when making cards that will be signed by several individuals as this card will be.

 Here is a snapshot of the back of the card.  I like to do this will all my cards.  This stamp is from a Pink By Design set called Handmade By You.  You can find the link here.  Hope you enjoy and find inspiration to create something today.

No comments: