Sunday, August 16, 2026

Glow of Harvest POTM & hot foiling Grateful for You

Hello and welcome back to my blog.  I'm so glad you stopped by.  Today, I'm combining the new hot foil system by Stampin' Up! with the August Product of the Month, Glow of Harvest DSP.  I've used two hot foiling plates, one for the background and one to frame the focal image in this card.  I really like how it came out, and I hope you do as well.  You will find a video tutorial on how to put this card together over on my YouTube channel by clicking this direct link.




Supplies and measurements:
Glow of Harvest 12" x 12" Specialty Paper (August POTM, $5USD with a $75 purchase)
Flourish & Frames Hot Foil dies 170064 (can be purchased in a bundle* with stamps)
Swiss Dots Hot Foil die 170075
Seasonal Cheer embossing folders168221 (I used the leaf folder)
Soiree Salutations 168337 (sneak peek item, available 9/1/26)
Crumb Cake cardstock for card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake two-tone cardstock approx 4 1/8" x 5 1/2" (hot foil with Swiss Dots foil plate)
    Cut off two pieces 1 1/2" X 4 1/8" & one 1/2" x 4 1/8" after hot foiling
Cajun Craze two-tone cardstock approx 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" for hot foiling
Golden Glow two-t0one cardstock 3" x 4 1/8"
Very Vanilla cardstock for inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" & scrap for sentiment banner
Copper hot foil 170553
Stampin' Hot Foil™️system 170009
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine 149653
Linen Thread (colored with Stampin' Blends in Dark, SU 100
2026-2028 In Color Dots 167546 (I colored the Crisp Cantaloupe with a light Cajun Craze Blend)
Ink Pads: Golden Glow, Early Espresso
Detail Scissors for cutting 170902

I hope you are loving the hot foil system as much as I am!  It adds so much with such little effort.  Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: