Thursday, June 22, 2023

Hey Chuck, You Rule the Roost

 Hello and welcome back to my blog.  It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve posted due to end of the school and ballet Year scheduling conflicts.  Thank you so much for coming back!  

For my featured product this week, I’m using the Hey Chuck stamp and die bindle by Stampin’ Up!  I hope you like the projects I have for you.  Be sure to check back here on Saturday for a fun fold.  You will also find more inspiration over on my KnT Designs Stampers Group Social on FB.  Go ahead and join us!  To watch the video replay for my card on YouTube click HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Hey Chuck bundle (stamps & dies with 10% savings 161553)
All That dies 159078
Banners Pick a Punch
Boho Blue card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Blueberry Bushel card stock 4 x 5 1/4"
Boho Blue card stock scraps for die cuts
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting & inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Glorious Gingham (163170) Designer Series Paper 2 1/4 x 4" & 1/2" x 3 3/8"
Inked Botanicals (161157) Designer Series Paper, 3/4" x 4"
Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (156506)
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers for coloring: Boho Blue, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Light Daffodil Delight, Lt Pebbled Path, Ivory
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Ink Pads: Pebbled Path, Boho Blue
Mini Blending Brush

Thank you again for joining me today.  I hope you watch the video.  If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, I would be ever so grateful for your business.  As a reminder there is a Designer Series Paper sale going on through the end of June, 2023.  Select papers are 15% off.  Both the papers I used in this project are included in that sale.  Click the shopping cart in the upper right to shop my store.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: