Saturday, June 3, 2023

Gone Fishing tackle gift box

 Happy Saturday!  Welcome to the weekend.  Today, I’m attending our monthly craft day and really enjoying some girl time with my friends.  I hope you can find some time soon to do the same.  As a reminder, through the end of this month, there is a Designer Series Paper sale going on with selected papers from the Stampin' Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.  You can find these in my online store here: https://www.stampinup.com/categories/specials/designer-series-paper-sale?demoid=2109129

Onto our gift box!  I designed this box to fit the tackle box top die in the Gone Fishing bundle by Stampin’ Up!  I love how it turned out.  I was thinking this box could hold fishing tackle for your favorite fisherman or Swedish Fish and a gift card so he can shop for his tackle.  I got too sick after I designed the box, to go shopping for the right size bag, so I used Hershey Nuggets instead.  This could be used for Father’s Day, birthday, retirement or any other occasion you would like it for.  Change the colors, make it a makeup case, jewelry box or whatever you like.  Women like to fish also, so change up those colors and make one for her!  You can watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:  
Gone Fishing bundle (stamps and coordinating Gone Fishing dies)
Misty Moonlight cardstock, 10 3/4" x 7" for box, scored as shown on template above.
    three pieces approx 4" x 5 1/8", die cut all three pieces with the inner divided tackle die
    one piece 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" to mount the three stacked tackle die pieces above on. 
Boho Blue cardstock, approx 1 3/4" x 2"
small Silver Foil scrap
Small Smokey Slate scrap
Very Vanilla scrap for stamping and die cutting images
Tinsel Gems three-pack
Ink Pads: Pebbled Path, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist, Boho Blue, Azure Afternoon, Sweet Sorbet, Calypso Coral, Misty Moonlight.
Wink of Stella glitter brush
corner rounder
1/2" circle punch
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine

I sure hope you give this project a try.  I do love how it turned out and I'm hoping my husband will love it also.  As a reminder, I will be gone for the next two weeks, but will return with more content on 
June 22.  I hope to see you back here then.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: