Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hummingbird amazing birthday card

This card features the brand new Humming Along cling stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Boy do I love the new cling stamps.  They do not fall off the clear blocks and/or Stamparatus plates.  I also used the new Balmy Blends combo of Stampin Blends alcohol markers.  The Blends are my favorite coloring medium.  I love how they blend together so smoothly and effortlessly.


I colored the flower with Melon Mambo light and dark Blends and Old Olive light and dark.  The beautiful hummingbird is stamped and colored three different times in various parts of the wings for a 3D effect.  For this I used Smokey Slate, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Calypso Coral Stampin Blends.  I finished it off with a coat of wink of Stella on the wings.  I mounted it on a card base of Balmy Blue.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I appreciate you take a little time from your busy day to share my creativity.  Should you need any supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you directly to my online store.  As I post this, we are in the beginnings of Sale-a-bration which means free stuff for you for each $50 increment that you spend.

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts.  Make it a great day and happy stamping!