Friday, January 25, 2019

Celebrate Vibrant Vases

While at Onstage in Orlando in November, we were challenged to create some #simplestaming cards.  Now for those who know me best, my friends know simple stamping just isn’t in my nature.  I try to make things simple, and by the time I’m through, simple has left the building.  This is a card I came up with using primarily stamps, ink and paper.  It also uses only one stamp set so it can be reproduced with minimal supplies.  This card features a new photopolymer stamp set in the occasions catalog bu Stampin’ Up!.  It’s called Vibrant Vases and is a sister stamp set to Varied Vases in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.  Both sets have a coordinating punch, the Vase builder punch.  Varied Vases can be purchased as a bundle with the coordinating punch for a savings of 10%, then feel free to add on today’s featured set Vibrant Vases.  Doing this will qualify you for a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure from January through March 31, 2019.


I started with a thick whisper white card base and added a layer of highland heather gingham paper from the Gingham Gala 6x6 Designer Series Paper stack.  I stamped my images on another layer of whisper white regular cardstock in black memonto ink.  These images have stamps to color in the details and I chose to use those rather than coloring them on my own.  Ink colors used are grapefruit grove, daffodil delight, Gorgeous grape, Highland heather and garden green.  For a finishing touch, I added some faceted gems in he grapefruit grove and a touch of wink of Stella.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my project today.  Should you want any of the supplies used or anything else Stampin’ Up!, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you directly to my online store.  I would be grateful for your business.  In addition, if you would like to join my team, it’s the very best time of year to do so.. you get $175 worth of product for $99 and there is no obligation to continue.  Join for the discount, or join to start a business,either way is fine with me.  No pressure, no judgments.

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts.  Make it a great day and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card! Vibrant Vases is on my wish list! Now is a great time to join the SU! family!