Monday, April 30, 2018

Stampin' Up Apron of Love treat holder

Today's project is inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest made by Cindy Bouchard.  I took her card idea and turned it into this treat holder.  The Stampin' Up logo stamp has been retired and was only available to demonstrators in the Best Decision Ever business stamp set.  I embossed it with Versamark ink 102283 and white embossing powder 109132.  Other stamp sets used are the Apron of Love bundle 145986 which includes Apron of Love photopolymer stamp set 145835 and the Apron Builder Framelits 145661.  When purchased in a bundle, you save 10%.  The paint brushes, exacto knife and pencil are from a red rubber stamp set called Crafting Forever 143958.  I fussy cut them out. 
The images from the Crafting Forever stamp set were colored with a mixture of Stampin' blends and Stampin' Write markers.  The little scissors were cut twice with the Apron Builder framelits. Once with basic black cardstock 121045 and once with silver foil sheets 132178.  I then cut the top of the black scissors off and mounted to the silver foil scissors.  I love how they turned out.  These little treat holders will hold four Hershey's miniture bars.  I made these as pillow gifts for my friends at our April 2018 beach crop.  They absolutely loved them. 

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to visit my blog today.  Please leave me a comment if you like my project today.  If you would like to purchase any of the items used, please click on the shopping cart.  It will take you directly to my online store.  I would love to earn your business.  Here's hoping you have a crafty day.

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Only you can take an idea for a card and turn it into a treat holder! I love mine! I look at it everyday and think, " Wow! I have a talented and generous friend! I am so blessed!" Thank you for sharing!