Monday, April 16, 2018

March 2018 Paper Pumpkin alternative

This card uses the March 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit and is paired with the Beautiful Bouquet bundle.  It also features the Gold Faceted Gems 144141 in the center of the So Saffron flower and a Pearl Basic jewel 144141 in the center of the small Fresh Fig flower from the Beautiful Bouquet bundle 145297.  
The sentiment on this card is also from the Beautiful Bouquet bundle.  The card base has been embossed with the basket weave dynamic emobossing folder.  This will be available for purchase in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.  I love how this card turned out.  I hope it inspires you to try something a little different from the cards designed in the kit.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please let me comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the items used, please click on the shopping cart to the right.  It will take you to my online store.  Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that comes to your door each month.  You can purchase as a monthly subscription, or you can purchase a single month, three, six and twelve-month subscriptions. 

No comments: