Monday, April 9, 2018

Celebrate Spring Foil card

I was inspired by many cards I saw on Pinterest for this card.  It features the beautiful Spring Foil cardstock and the Celebrate thinlets.  The Celebrate You thinlets will be available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.  They were a free item during the 2018 Sale-A-Bration season, along with the Spring Foil cardstock. 
I used the Stampin' Blends to color the Spring Foil cardstock and the work celebrate.  Stampin' Blends are so amazing!  Colors used were the light and dark old olive 144597, light and dark Calypson Coral 144045, and light and dark Daffodil Delight 144603.  The strips of gold are retired washi tape but you can achieve the same look with a strip of gold foil sheets 132622.  My card base is a standard A2 size in Calypso Coral. 

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  I hope I've inspired you today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.



1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Very pretty! Love your coloring!