Friday, November 11, 2016

Cozy Critter color challenge

I challenged my favorite group of stampers to a color challenge.  The idea was to make something using the colors mint macaron, night of navy, calypso coral and flirty flamingo.  This card is my submission for the challenge.


It features my favorite host set from the holiday catalog on page 3.  The stamp set is a photopolymer set called Cozy Critters.  You can order with a $150 order or when you host a workshop that totals at least $150 US.  I loved this set from the very first moment I saw it.

List of supplies:
Cozy Critters stamp set 142214
Jolly Hat Builder punch 141847
Owl Builder punch (annual catalog) 118074
Very Vanilla and Night of Navy cardstock
Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink pads
Wink of Stella glitter brush (clear) 141897

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you are inspired to find a little time to stamp something today.  Feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you need any supplies, please click on the shopping cart, it will take you to my online store.  I'd love to earn your business.

No comments: