Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sunflower scenery mini treat bag

I was inspired to make this sunflower from a post I saw on Pinterest by Constantly Stamping.  She used a cafe bag to put her's on but I instantly thought it would look really nice on a pattern from the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper made into a mini treat bag.  I love how this turned out.  It uses the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches thinlets dies which are only available during the month of August 2016.  The sunflower is stamped using the leaf stamp on crushed curry cardstock and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The center utilizes the tree top stamped in early espresso ink on chocolate chip cardstock and cut out using the coordinating framelits.  I then punched it into a circle using a 1 3/4" circle punch and mounted it on another circle of the same size.  The sentiment is also from the stamp set is is embossed in copper embossing powder on a 1 3/8" circle.  The stem is cut from old Olive cardstock utilizing the framelits.  I hope you are inspired to make something similar.    Supplies can be purchased in my online store at teresaharper.stampinup.net.

No comments: