Monday, October 24, 2011

MCT Die Folder DT Call

Here is a fun little project I made to hold my MCT dies.  They kept getting lost in the bottom of my card box which is where I store all my MCT stamps and dies.  This will solve the problem and I had fun making it.  Hope you enjoy looking.
I cut the file folder from Graphically Speaking using the Icon feature cut at 8" which can be found on page 59 of the handbook.  I then used the stitched oval die, XL label die, curly label die, fancy frame stamp and die set to make my sentiment frames.  Stamps used were from Paper Princess, Encouraging Quotes, Whimsical Calendar Days and the Build a Banner set (this is the polka dot background you see here).  All dies and stamps can be purchased here.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

So Cute!! Good Luck!!!

Amanda T said...

WOW! This is the most darling idea ever. I just love it.

Anonymous said...

this is cute!! and a great idea! good luck with the DT call

Micia

Cassandra said...

Too cute. Don't you just love orgainizing? LOL Good luck :)

Cassandra

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

really cute! great idea!

teachermom5 said...

Very original. Love the idea for storing the dies. Good luck with your entry.

Glora said...

This is very cute too! And a great idea for keeping track of those sweet dies! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such a kreative idea...good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/JanJan808Kreate
http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

AmyT said...

That's a great idea. Love it.