Saturday, October 12, 2024

Forever Forest Bird's Eye View Knowing You

For my card today, I'm putting together several stamp sets.  I hope you like it.  These are some of my favorite sets to work with.  I like to see what I can mix & match to make a unique card.  To see how I put my card together, be sure to watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel.




Measurements & Supplies:
Bird's Eye View stamps 161436
Naughty & Nice stamps 164358
Forever Forest stamps 162054 (there is a coordinating die set available)
So Sincere stamps 162283
Labeled With Love punch 163569 (stamp/die bundle is available)
Early Espresso cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Pretty Peacock cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5", 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" (inside layer) & scraps for stamping
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock, Basic Beige, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Gray Granite, Lt Petal Pink, Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon, Lt Peach Pie
Stampin' Write marker: Early Espresso

Thanks so much for taking time from your busy day to spend a little of it with me!  I do appreciate you.
Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: