Monday, October 7, 2024

Square fold over box using Scenic Pumpkin Patch

 For my final project with the Scenic Pumpkin Patch this week, I'm making a treat box.  The finished size of my box is 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1".  I've designed it to fit six of the Werther's Pumpkin Spice soft caramels, but I'm sure you can find other things to fit in it quite easily.  To see how I put the box together, be sure to watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel.




Measurements & Supplies:
Scenic Pumpkin Patch stamps 164364**
More Than Autumn Bundle 164076* (includes stamps & dies) 
Rustic Crate Dies 162267
Countryside Corners Dies 16147 (for sentiment label or use what you have)
Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper 164173
    (1 piece) 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
    (3 pieces) 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Mossy Meadow cardstock for box, 4 1/2" x 8 1/2"
    Score on the 4 1/2" side at 1" each end
    Score on the 8 1/2" side at 1", 3 1/2" 4 1/2", 7" & 8"
1" circle punch (finger notch)
Ink Pads: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
Ink Dauber
2023-2025 Opaque Sparkle Dots163782

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I do so appreciate you taking time from your busy day to spend some time with me.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

**Online Exclusives items can be while supplies last.  If they are in the store, they are available for purchase.  If they say Currently Unavailable, the stock will be replenished.  If they are no longer in the store, unfortunately, they will not return. 

No comments: