Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello Kitty Ballerina Grad Card

I made this card for my 6-year-old granddaughter.  She had a little "graduation" ceremony from kindergarten.  The kids were dressed in caps and gowns and it was the cutest thing ever!  She asked me to make her a ballerina with a cap on it.  Hope you enjoy the creation I came up with.  I think it turned out so incredibly adorable!  I used an action wobble on the graduation cap for some interactive play for her.  Of course, this photo doesn't do the action wobble justice. 


I used the Hello Kitty Font cartridge and using my Gypsy, I welded two shadow images at 4.50" images together for the base of the card, along with the graduation cap from Wrap It Up at 2.50".  Scroll is also cut from Wrap It Up at .80".  All paper is SU and is pink piourette, pretty in pink, white, black and confetti white for the base of the card.  The scroll is cutting using very vanilla and cherry cobbler.  The kids' caps and gowns were black with red tassles.  Though you really can't see it, the scroll has class of 2023 written on it.  I thought it was quite cute, the decorations for the ceremony had the class high school graduation year posted. 
Thanks for looking.  Hope this inspires you for any graduation cards you might have to make.

2 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

OMGoodness, simpley adorable. TFS! ~Shen

Tracy said...

I can't get over how cute this card is! Kait is lucky to have such a crafty Grandma!

Tracy