Friday, February 25, 2011

Praying For You Tree

This card was made using SU stamp set Thoughts and Prayers and SU paper.  I inked the stamp using my markers in chocolate chip and pear pizzaz on very vanilla cardstock cut at 5" x 3 3/4".  I then ran it through the texture boutique using Square Lattice folder exclusive to SU.  Sentiment is also from the same set and is stamped in chocolate chip on very vanilla cardstock and mounted over a piece of chocolate chip ribbon across the corner.  I used Ashlyn's Alphabet for the oval tag.  I altered the image with my gypsy (as the center on the original design is cut out) using the hide contour feature.  I also resized it to cut at 1.25 x 2".  Very vanilla is mounted on printed paper from Delicote Dots DSP cut at 5 1/4 x 4" and mounted on an A2 card made from very vanilla. 


A small strip of paper cut at 5 1/4" by 1" added to the inside finishes of the card.  Hope you like it.

No comments: