Saturday, April 13, 2024

Chocolate Biscuit appreciation treat box decorated with Wild Ferns

 I purchased some chocolate covered biscuits a while back and thought it would be fun to make some treat boxes for them.  Today's project is the result of that endeavor.  I hope you like it.  I've used some products that are staying and some that will be retiring at the end of this month (April 2024).  The individual pieces of the Wild Ferns bundle will be carrying over; however, you will no longer be able to get the discounted bundle pricing.  

To see just how I've put my box together, watch the video replay on my YouTube channel.




Supplies & Measurements:
Wild Ferns bundle 162655** (includes stamps 162648 & dies 162654)*
Pebbled Path cardstock, 5 1/4" x 8"
    score on 5 1/4" side @ 7/8" from each end
    score on 8" side @ 7/8", 3 1/8", 4", 6 1/4" & 7 1/8"
Scraps of Petal Pink, Crushed Curry, Pebbled Path and Basic White cardstock
Delightfully Eclectic DSP 161640*** currently 50% off
    2 1/8" x 3 3/8"
Classic Matte Dots 158146*** currently 40% off
Ink Pads in Petal Pink, Crushed Curry and Pebbled Path
Corner rounder & 3/4" punch for decorative elements (Stampin' Up! does not currently carry these)

I hope you make one of these boxes.  If you do, I would love to see what you make.  Please post a photo on my FB group social page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403948843329822/?ref=share_group_link&exp=9594  Tell us what you found would fit in the box if you don't mind sharing.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  To shop my online store and the Last Chance sale, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd be ever so grateful to earn your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

* Bundle pricing saves 10% over the combined prices of the individual pieces)
***Bundle price retires on 4/30/24
*** Retiring 4/30/24 or while supplies last whichever is earliest.

No comments: