Saturday, December 16, 2023

Bee My Valentine fold-flat treat box

 Hello and welcome to my blog, I’m so happy you are here.  Today I am showing you a sneak peek at the Bee Mine suite of products which will be available to customers beginning January 4, 2024.  I have a treat box to share, that can be used for any occasion, but I’m using it for Valentines today.  this sweet little box holds two Ghirardelli Squares.  The box template was originally designed by Marisa Alvarez; however, I changed a measurement and which pieces to remove.  To see how I’ve put this box together, watch the video replay over on YouTube.




Measurements and Supplies:  
Bee My Valentine bundle 162554 (includes stamps 162547 and Bee Builder punch 162553
Cracker & Treat Box dies for sentiment tag 159182
Bee Mine Designer Series Paper 162546
    Hive Pattern 2 1/8" x 2 1/8" & Bee Trail Pattern 3/4" x 2 1/8"
Adhesive-Backed Hearts and Flowers 162557
2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack 159195
Basic White Cardstock for stamping
Sweet Sorbet cardstock, 6 3/8" x 5 1/4"
    Score on 6 3/8" side at 2 1/4", 3", 5 1/4" & 6"
    Score on 5 1/4" side at 3/4", 1 1/2", 3 3/4" & 4 1/2"
Ink Pads: Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet, Memento Tuxedo Black
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush 

*for first box shown, the little bee images are fussy cut from the Bee Mine DSP.  For the sentiment banner, I used the Banner Pick a Punch to flag one end.  The strip of cardstock is 1/2" x 2 1/8" after one end is flagged.  The small circle is a 1 3/4" circle punch using Petal Pink cardstock.

I hope you have enjoyed this project today and that you will be making some of your own to spread joy to others.  To purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: