Monday, May 21, 2018

Pocketful of Daisy Delight Tissue holder

These little tissue holders were inspired by a video from Elizabeth Shannon I saw on Youtube.  I changed the dimensions slightly to fit a pack of Puffs Plus with lotion facial tissues.  I used Dapper Denim cardstock and the Burlap stamp as the background.  I stamped off before stamping on the cardstock.  I cut a pocket using the Pocketful of Sunshine bundle 145345.  I again stamped the background with the burlap stamp and the pocket stitching details from the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set.  The little bless you tag is also from the Pocket framelits 143750 and I hand wrote the bless you on the tag.  The large Daisy is from the Daisy Delight Bundle 145361.  I stamped the daisy in Sweet Sugarplum ink 141395 with Daisy Delight stamp set 143669 and punched it with the daisy punch 143713.  A clear faceted gem 144142 colored with the light Rich Razzleberry Stampin' blend marker 144584 completes the daisy along with a little Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush 141897.  
I love how this turned out.  I made several of these to leave as pillow gifts for my girlfriends at our April beach crop event.  The pocket holds a lemon tea bag.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed this project.  If you would like to purchase the products I used, please click on the shopping cart to the right.  It will take you directly to my online store.  Please feel free to leave me a comment if you liked this project today. 

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

I love my little tissue holder! I look at it every day. I think I will be making some of these in the near future. I hope you kept your dimensions! Thanks for sharing your gifts with us!