Thursday, November 26, 2015

Peaceful snowman scene Christmas card

i am just loving the hearth and home framelits dies and seeing which stamps I can make beautiful scenes with.  I absolutely love the way this card turned out.  It was so much fun creating the scenery.  I embossed the window ledge with the woodgrain embossing folder to give it some texture.  Thanks for looking.  I love to read your thoughts, so please leave me a comment.





Supplies used:
Cherry cobbler, soft suede, basic black, mossy Meadow, old olive,, garden green ink pads
Whisper white, real red and crumb cake cardstock
Aqua painters for coloring.
White gel pen, real red, Bermuda bay and basic black, tangelo twist stampin write markers
Hardwood, Happy Scenes, White Christmas, Six Sayings and Peaceful Wreath stamp sets
Cherry cobbler dazzling details
Iridescent ice embossing powder

No comments: