Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mickey's Merry Christmas

As I sat on Halloween night having enjoyed all the trick or treaters, I see our Disneyland tickets laying on my table.  So off to my craft room I went and came up with this beautiful card.  By the time you all read this, I will be in Disneyland enjoying the beginning of the holiday season.  This card is on a base card of blushing bride.  The snowflakes were stamped using the Many Merry Stars photopolymer stamp set which is featured in the 2014 holiday supplement by Stampin' Up!  I embossed them using iridescent ice.  The Mickey head is made using the 3rd and 6th circles from the circle Framelit dies and cut from basic black and they are also embossed in iridescent ice using the same stamp set.  The banner is from the White Christmas set in the holiday catalog and embossed in gold.  I had to fussy cut it myself but it was worth the effort.  I hope this inspires and here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas.




No comments: