Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sweet baby Abby screen card

This is my take on the screen card.  I did use a retired stamp set for the background stamping and the scalloped edge punch is also retired.  The remaining products used are all current.  The base card is coastal cabana.  The background is stamped on very vanilla with blushing bride as the layered piece.  I cut  out the letters with the new little letters Thinlits dies.  It is recommended you use waxed paper the first few times so the cardstock will release more easily.   I also used the Apothocary Accents framelits to make the sweet baby label.  The onsie and baby buggy were stamped using the Something For Baby stamp set and matching Baby's First framelits.  The adorable little bunny, baby shoes and Sweet Baby sentiment are from the Baby We've Grown stamp set.  The background is stamped using the retired stamp set itty bitty bits.  I love how this turned out.  I hope it inspires you to make one of your own.






No comments: